Frequently Asked Questions
What Adhesives do I need to use assembling these kits?
- Any cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) can be used on these kits.
- Tenex-7R type of "space-age" adhesives can be used for the production kits.
- Micro-Mark makes an adhesive that is the same formula as Tenex 7R called the "Same Stuff".
What Paints can be used on these kits?
- Any plastic safe paint can be used. We have used Model Masters, Acrylic and Krylon plastic safe spray paints without any side effects on the model.
How were specific buildings chosen to be modeled?
- Trips to the municipality where the prototype building is located.
- Internet searches for specific types of buildings or structures.
- Criteria for checking if the prototype is generic enough to be utilized as a an alternative type of establishment.
Do you Warranty or guarantee your products?
- For our production units we will correct any situation we can hopefully to our customer's personal satisfaction.
Do you do custom buildings?
- Each of our kits has approximately 160 hours just for the initial 3D CAD development. Then we do multiple test prints to get the correct sizing and assembly instructions developed. The amount of time to generate a custom one off building is just cost prohibitive. As such, we do not do custom buildings.
- However, we do take suggestions for future building projects. If you have a building that you think needs to be a member of our product line, please send suggestions, photos, addresses, etc. to us at email@example.com